Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein. In this article, you are going to be learning about this protein ingredient, its effectiveness, side effects, flavors, and much more you need to know before you buy.
Optimum Nutrition recognized a modification in the way we consume protein. They listen to a bunch of people who care about their bodies and took these details to the laboratory. Then finally they created a specifically crafted plant-based protein powder: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein.
Why should you buy Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein?
This protein one of the healthiest proteins on the market. It is Gluten Free, USDA Organic, Non-GMO, and it has a complete amino acid profile. This protein has no artificial color, sweeteners, and Flavors.
Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein Ingredients
A supplement is just as good as what’s within. Optimum Nutrition Plant Based Protein is loaded with premium ingredients, which include:
- Organic Plant Protein Blend
- Pea Protein
- Brown Rice Protein
- Sacha Inchi Protein
- Organic Ancient Grain Blend
- Organic Pomegranate Powder
This healthy protein mix is packed with amino acids and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids. The plant protein blend help to avoid heart disease, diabetes, skin allergies, and liver function. This protein powder has 24 grams of protein. It is also loaded with your daily recommended Vitamin C and a healthy dose of Vitamin B12.
Flavors and Taste
It is available in three different flavors Berry, Vanilla, and Chocolate. Some plant-based proteins taste earthy, however, Optimum Nutrition nailed the taste.
You can buy here all flavors of the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein.
We tried this protein twice a day for some days. We didn’t have issues with digests, and Not once did we get the shakes or aftertaste that some protein powders leave.
Two aspects make this an extremely effective protein
- Amino Acids: The complete set of amino acids refill your body after a tough workout. It is important for healing and repairing tissue in bones, skin, and muscles. Optimum Nutrition 100% Plant-Based Protein has a complete profile of amino acids. That means your mood, energy, and strength will improve with this supplement.
- Healthy Components: This protein does not have any harmful components such as synthetic colors, flavors, or sweeteners. Many protein powders have these chemicals. They might damage your body and decrease the effectiveness of a protein. Other powders also have fillers so you pay a high price for unneeded active ingredients.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein is one of the very best plant-based protein powders on the market. Optimum Nutrition continues its excellent performance history for stellar supplements. You will actually enjoy this protein powder and it will enter into your healthy diet.
Here you can buy your Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein. And let me know how you like it.
If you are a beginner and want to know more about body training check out my review on Body training. It will help you to understand more about bodyweight training and strength training.
Did you purchase or do you have any experience with the gold standard 100 plant based protein? Share your opinion in the comment section below.